Saturday, May 28, 2011

Population

Just a quick note on an observation.

There are too many people in the world.  Here's my empirical proof:  I've used "xenozephyr" as a username on the internet for ages.  Not just years...ages!  Yet, nowadays when I sign up for an email address, blog, or anything else internet related and choose "xenozephyr" it always tells me "Sorry! That Username is not available".  When a made up word such as xenozephyr is routinely unavailable, then there are simply too many people in the world.  I mean, it's got an 'x', a 'z', a 'ph', and a 'y' in it!

Today we have to be even more creative than in the past in order to just get through all of the randomness that mutes us.  Just remember that the next time you read something of mine and think "Oh boy, that fella's pretty creative", I'm even more creative than you think.  My words had to travel through the dredges of mediocrity polluted by an overabundance of chimps with typewriters!

No comments:

Post a Comment